Latest Awards & Media
Winner of Lux Magazine's 2017 Hospitality Awards' 'Best Fine Food Catering Company – British Columbia'
Heritage Influenced Cooking with Shirley Lang - Coast Connections
Awards & Media
- Nominated for "The Unlimited Woman Awards 2015" in the category "Unlimited Woman of New Beginnings Award"
- Winner of the "2014 Women to Watch Award" hosted by Seaside Magazine
- 2014 British Columbia Delta Kappa Gamma Society Nominee for "Women of Wisdom and Passion" award
- "2013 Torch Award Finalist" Better Business Bureau
- "5 Stars - 2013 Talk of the Town Awards"
- "Runner Up for 2013 Outstanding Customer Service Award" - Westshore Chamber of Commerce
- "Runner Up for 2012 Outstanding Customer Service Award" - Westshore Chamber of Commerce
- "UnSung Hero 2012 Award" - Victoria Native Friendship Centre
- "2011 Chef Member of the Year Award" - Canadian Culinary Federation
- "2010 Peoples Choice Award" - Savoury Category: Savouries, Sweets & Sips, for my Moroccan scented pork tenderloin, Eldercare Foundation
- "2009 for the Peoples Choice Award 3rd" - Rib Cook Off RC Grillhouse, Tour de Rock fundraiser, for my Juniper Berry Ribs
- "1st Prize" - Rib Cook Off RC Grillhouse for my table decor
- Douglas Magazine 1 Time to Take it Out of the Office
- Focus Magazine Interview: Healing the Spirit of the People
- The Culinary Clerk (Sweden): We Love Real Chefs
- Recycled Recipes Cookbook
- Downtown & Around Lifestyle eMagazine Adversity to Possibilities
- Downtown & Around Lifestyle eMagazine Sex & Food - What's the Connection?
- June 2014, Times Colonist Aboriginal Day Festival
- June 2014, Alternative Eateries, Eat Magazine
- March 1, 2014, Seaside Magazine, '2014 Women to Watch Award Winner Bio'
- November 1, 2013, Darron Kloster wrote a featured article in the Times Colonist, 'Caterers find common ground'
- October 2010, Eric Akis wrote a featured article in the Times Colonist, ‘Hot Chef” about my culinary journey, 'Long road to the kitchen'
- Published in “Exalt Magazine” June+Exalt See page 19 Aphrodisiac Foods
- Snap Magazine: Celebrate
- Snap Magazine: Braefoot Event
- Snap Magazine: CCFCC Gala
- Snap Magazine: CCFCC Chef of the Year
- Snap Magazine: YES Event
- UVIC Law Newsletter
- UVIC Business Newsletter
- Toronto Reviews
- Vancouver References
- Vancouver Island Reviews
Savoury Category: Savouries, Sweets & Sips
for my Moroccan scented pork tenderloin, Eldercare Foundation
Competition Chefs at the Delta Hotel