Very Lemony bar, easy and delicious recipe!
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup pure lemon juice
1 large whole lemon rind zest
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 175 C
- Mix 2 cups of flour and all confectioner’s sugar together. Cut in the butter and mix until the dough resembles pie dough consistency. Press the dough into a 9×13 inch baking pan
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Beat together the eggs, sugar, 4 tablespoons flour, lemon juice and lemon rind for at least a minute. Pour the mixture over the baked crust.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or until the lemon topping has set.
- Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar when cooled.