Kitchens of Distinction does require part time contractors fairly regularly – if you are interested, please submit a resume using the guide below.
Do you possess the 5 Characteristics listed? If you do then please submit your resume to Chef@kitchensofdistinction.ca:
* Kindness - The quality of being warmhearted, considerate, compassionate, and sympathetic. This means being pleasant and tender and having a genuine concern for others.
* Honesty - A facet of moral character that denotes positive, virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, and straightforwardness as well as the absence of lying, cheating, or theft.
* Integrity - When your actions are congruent and consistent with your values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcome.
* Urgency - Understanding that the task at hand is important and deserves immediate action.
* Passionate - An intense enthusiasm for or desire to engage in the work at hand.
1. Please prepare a resume which includes past experience (particularly in the food service industry) and any related education that you have had, and references (employment and personal). Then add a page answering the questions listed below:
2. Why are you interested in being in this business?
3. What is your passion?
4. What are your goals in life?
5. What specific skills do you have to offer KOD?
6. What are your strongest skills (list from strongest to least strongest)?
7. If asked, will you pass a criminal record check?
8. Please write a short statement indicating what attracted you to KOD?